BLACKOUT leather and knit




 
It is steaming hot here in Oklahoma, yet I'm wearing leather? I know you must be thinking , "what is the matter with this crazy girl ?" This ensemble is something I would for sure wear out at night going just about anywhere .. I guess you can say this is a play on "The Little Black Dress." I don't always feel like wearing a dress and although a skirt isn't a far stretch from one , I sometimes feel a bit more comfortable in a top and bottomπŸŽ€

It's the start of a new week and I'm so excited I actually started a new job that use to be my old job, but it's new to me again 😝 Visual merchandising is a passion of mine and I'm happy i can do that and also help support my family !! Stay tuned, a new job means a new wardrobe so I'll have tons of style inspiration in the coming weeks πŸ’™

Top H&M || Skirt Vintage || Shoes Thrift || Sunglasses Ray-ban || Hair Carols Daughter 

Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del πŸ’‹

Comments