Sleek summer styling 🎩








I'm beyond excited this is my first post for my lifestyle blog I've been so passionately prepping for !! Simple basics lay the foundation for the outfit choices I choose and  I find it translates over into other aspects of my life from fitness, food, travel, and family ... to fashion, music, art, and photography. Minimal living with maximum love for subtle extravagance , if that is possible at all !! I hope by sharing with you we can inspire each other :) 

Me and my family are moving in a few weeks so we have been doing summer hauls ! Literally giving soooo much stuff away from furniture to clothing . We just want a fresh start ... Going through all my clothes has allowed me to slim down my wardrobe and only hold onto easy transferable solids, and basics ! 

The outfit shown today is black and white  stretch knits I love paired together because of the crop aesthetic ... Less on top more on bottom, or vice versa . I've been obsessed with this white crop from H&M but it is so short I sometimes find it hard to pair with appropriate length bottoms. My black knit Zara stretch pencil skirt is perfect as it gives enough coverage to balance the equation :) 

I plan to post 2-3 times weekly outfit inspiration as well as lifestyle tid bits I find helpful myself !!! 

Top H&M , Skirt Zara , Shoes & Glasses Ann Taylor , Nails Butter London !

xoxoxox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments