White denim don't kill em





I find it sooo difficult to find clothing that will fit my petite frame so when I came across these perfect fitting American Apparel white high waist denim pants I fell MADLY in love ❤️ I almost opted for a monochromatic look with white on white but the coolness of the gray crop with my favorite metallic heels worked best ! 

The week is almost over and I'm so happy because it's the countdown to our move in date for our new place ! I will be posting more interior design inspirations as I decorate and I would love ideas from you all as well given interior design isn't my area of expertise. I will try to do my best, atleast for my families sake 😝 Have a happy Thursday 💚

Top Forever21 || Pants American Apparel || Glasses Ann Taylor || Jewelery Vintage

Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋



Comments