Who wears SHORT shorts ?!





... I do !! Well when I'm on vacation in the smothering heat I wear shorts THIS short, but Oklahoma definitely gets pretty hot! I like pairing light denim washes with bright colors like this silk begonia camp shirt so they play off one another. I'm usually all about neutral tones but a pop of color never hurt anyone, (no pun)😝 

 Although this outfit may not be as functional as I would like it to be, it is for sure summa time fine ! When wearing racy pieces I find it balances itself out if you match the bottom/top out with appropriate coverage ... In so many words , if your wearing less on top wear more on the bottom and vice versa ! Keep in mind also that the more foot showing the longer your leg appears and the less it looks like you have on the bottom half of your body. For instance the heels I chose are strappy and light in color which leaves my feet somewhat bare and also gives the illusion that I am almost walking barefoot... But I'm NOT 😉 hence longer looking stems !!

The weather here is so nice it puts me in a better mood ! I hope everyone has a great weekend !! Be safe ! #TGIF 


Top Ann Taylor || Shorts Vintage || Shoes Forever21 || MAC Cosmetics || Carols Daughter Hair Car


xoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋

Comments