Black white black again




Long week ... I haven't had much time to take photos as we moved into our new place although they messed up and have us in the wrong place, so we'll be moving again this weekend *sigh ... The weather here has been dreary making it harder to find cute outfits . I wore the outfit posted last week and wish I could get in a time machine and go back if anything for the warmth lol . I've been really obsessed with black and white lately, as I always am, but I think I'm going to see how playing around with prints and light colors make me feel . Maybe it will make my mood a little better 😏 here's to hoping !! 

It's Wednesday , hump day an we're almost through this week!!! Woot woot for that! I'll be posting visual merchandising photos soon so stay tuned 😘

Top HM || Shorts Ann Taylor || Shoes BCBG || Glasses Ann Taylor


xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋




Comments