Clean crisp button up or down 💙





Don't mind the glisten it is soooooo dumb hott here in Oklahoma . I love a crisp white button up and it tends to keep me cool inspite the one I chose having sleeves . Sometimes it's hard determining how to wear a button up being that you could dress it up or down, I mostly always choose down ☺️

 Denim and white is one of my favorite combos because the contrast of the fabrics and colors make for a polished finish ! I've been obsessed with the fit of Ann Taylor denim, I'm not a voluptuous woman but I still have curves and the fit of their denim really works well with my figure . I havent posted in a while  as I've been trying to get my apartment situated following our move . I can't wait to post pics of my decorating 😍 keep cool and have a happy Thursday 💙

Blouse Ann Taylor || Jeans Ann Taylor || Shoes BCBG 

xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋

Comments