Little Valley Vintage coming soon 💋







It's been a crazy week ! Summer is coming to an end so I've been wearing all my cut off denim shorts to get it out of my system before fall 😉 The more I thrift the more I've come across amazing denim pieces I chop up to fit me and also use as transition pieces into colder weather . My denim Levi jacket is a little boys size small and my shorts are jeans cut off to fit properly so I am a walking mannequin to show styled properly you can pretty much make anything compliment your body type and style 😘

Working in retail these things would be a lot more money buying off the rack but it makes the thrift store find like an Easter egg hunt and you find yourself becoming a big kid with the BIG find 🎊🎊🎊 

I will be opening an only boutique "Little Valley Vintage" in the coming weeks so everyone can have an opportunity to buy these one of a kind vintage pieces for their own wardrobes!!! 

Stay tuned 🙌❤️

Top Forever 21 || Jacket Levi Denim Vintage || Shorts Levi Denim Vintage || Shoes Ann Taylor

Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋

Comments