Blondes have more fun



My new favorite accessory would have to be my 20" ombré extensions! I've been yearning to color my hair for a few months now but try to avoid it at all costs so I won't add extra damage to my already flat ironed to death mane 😩! 

A friend of mine mentioned clip in extensions that are either already colored or I could dye myself. I'm so surprised I hadn't thought of simply dying the extensions instead of my hair I felt so silly I ordered them right away! I have a very warm brown skin tone so I'm always leery on trying different shades of blonde but I'm super pleased with the way it blends with my hair! I think I love it too because the blonde starts so far from my face instead of from the roots.

I had an awesome weekend and got to see friends I haven't seen in a while. I hope everyones weekend was amazing as you all are 😘 Cheers to a successful and productive week!


Top F21 || Jeans American Apparel || Extensions Bellami Hair



Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋

Comments