Crop Mini Mania






Hump day has come and gone which means we're that much closer to the weekend! 🎊🎉🎊🎉 

Its been a while since I've been thrifting so I thought I'd maybe get the drive up to rummage through vintage garb in search of the perfect ... Something .! Lol you know it's always random things you find when your thrifting that you didn't know you couldn't live without ! I seriously have so many vintage pieces I need to revisit my closet haul. Little Valley Vintage will be the place all the one of a kind treasure will be up for grabs! 

Starting this new month I sure feel the chill in the air, which means FALL is almost here ! I love getting all layered up and smelling the warm scents that usually come along with fall. Unfortunately I'm going to have to put all my minis and crops away to transition into colder weather so I've been trying to think of ways I could maybe incorporate them into my fall/winter wardrobe but still keep myself warm ... We'll see .. Many more style posts to come! ❤️ Happy Thursday, keep pushing ... We're almost there!


Top Forever 21 || Skirt Forever 21 || Shoes Ann Taylor 


Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋



Comments