Keep that knot tight !





I've been experimenting with nude lip colors that go with my skin without completely washing me out ! As we know im obsessed with neutrals whether it be my makeup or my clothing choices, so finding a good match is as important as hair choices or lingerie picks !! I wasn't a girl ever crazy about makeup but by learning the few techniques I know for a clean fresh face beat it has given me the drive to not only learn more but maybe inspire someone else to as well ❤️

Fall is just around the corner and I'm so excited to be launching DICRU the label to showcase not only my talent for creating beautiful statement pieces but dress myself in handmade items for the changing season! Playing with layers and deep earthy tones gets me all pumped up and overwhelmed with joy 🙌 it's getting pretty chilly here in Oklahoma so the knotted front tops I love so much will come to an end soon 😔😋 

To my Okies stay warm ! And everyone else have a great start of the week ! Hump day is almost here 😏


Top Ann Taylor || Skirt Ann Taylor || Shoes Zara 


Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋







Comments