OKC Thunder Game






 
THUNDER UP 💙 

I got to spend some much needed time with my family a night ago when we attended the OKC Thunder vs Denver basketball game! My friends recognized I hadn't been in the highest spirits so itwas  beyond sweet my friend Marlow and Kaci scored awesome tickets and invited me. I made a pact with them that we would get out more so I won't get to such an unhappy place again. Sometimes it is critical for us as mothers and simply human beings we take time out to do things for ourselves. I find it difficult and I tend to make myself feel guilty for taken time out to do things for me. I'm strong in my faith so I find security in that but it takes us taking the reigns in our own lives to pull us out of a pit of darkness, no one can do that for me but ME! I hope everyone's weeks are going by like a breeze ❤️

The beautiful boy in my photo is Marlows son Maddon, he was my date and reallyput the icing on the night! My friend Kaci is in the last photo, always having my back 😘


Top F21 || Jacket Ann Taylor || Jeans Ann Taylor || Shoes Ann Taylor 


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments