Pinot Grigio Sunday ❤️










'Tis the time for good wine! I started wearing a lip color called wine I've had forever but never thought suited my skin tone. The older I've gotten the more I appreciate deep rich tones instead of bright and cheery, although I try to stay in a bright and cheery mood ❤️. 
It's been chilly here in Oklahoma the past few days, I can definitely feel fall creeping around the corner so those deep tones will be staple pieces in my fall wardrobe including my new wine lip color. Burgundy, mustard, olive, creams, (not white), and black have won my heart as I've been merchandising fast fashion seeing the latest trends, those have stuck out the most! My dress I've had forever and got from F21 years ago, if you wash it correctly the fabric stands up really well and compliments my figure. I find it hard walking into a store and something fitting me like a glove as soon as I try it on, nine times out of ten it is necessary for me to get it tailored or I end up looking frumpy! This fabric however clings just right so I'm still comfortable but the dress fits as it should and I don't have to take it to my seamstress. It is my dream to design clothing like this for all women so there are affordable staple pieces in their wardrobes 😩 in due time! 

My family and I unfortunately attended a funeral for my boyfriends frat brother but most importantly one of his mentors. I didn't know him personally but the short time I met and spoke with him I understood why he is so loved, truly a great man, may Mr. Willard C. Pitts rest in peace 💙. 

Happy Sunday, stay blessed ❤️


Dress F21 || Shoes Ann Taylor || Wine Pinot Grigio 


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments

Post a Comment