Simple Sunday






Excited to start the week off right!! I've been meal prepping to eliminate junk from my diet. I've been reading more on clean eating and it's truly a way of life, meaning you have to commit and maintain focused. With all the different items at a grocery store it's difficult to understand the jargon of ingredients on labels. Being an agriculture major I've become accustomed to reading and interpreting what these long name ingredients are and how they effect our bodies ... Okay I'm rambling, I'll stop! 😜 The point I'm trying to make is that we should definitely care what were feeding ourselves and our families! I plan to post more topics addressing my diet and workout regimen in upcoming posts so please stay tuned!

Today I kept it simple with all white. My high waist denim are my favorite of all time, and we know I love any type of crop top. I never wear hats or tons of accessories so it was fun to see how I looked in a fitted cap, I think I pulled it off alright ?! Cheers to the start of a new week!


Top F21 || Bottoms HM || Shoes Ann Taylor || Hat VINTAGE


Xoxoxoxoxoxo Milyaka la del 💋



Comments