Visual Merchandising 101: NOW GIRL


Visual merchandising is a passion of mine as well as my livlihood! Here is a glimpse into a day merchandising with me! 😘❤️



I start with either a pre made wall formula, (which has already been built by yourself or the merchandiser before you) or I completely dissemble the wall and start fresh with a new wall build...




... After you figure out the best wall formula for the merchandise you plan to showcase you then have the freedom of dressing up the tops of shelves with concept appropriate displays.







 
Make sure the wall is balanced by ensuring the color story flows from left to right. Showcase season appropriate items on faceouts to enhance the story your telling through merchandising,
As well as styling the mannequin! 

Thanks for reading my post in its entirety and I hope it was fun to see how fast fashion companies showcase their merchandise through strategic visual displays! 

*The merchandising took place at F21 within a concept called "Now Girl" 


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments