Cream finishes







Cream and ivory do it for me EVERYTIME! My skin is so mocha that brighter more prominent colors work better than the dull lack luster finishes of matte like neutrals. Although color, well bright color, tends to scare me it works better for my pigment. I havent ventured to much into the hot pinks, bright yellows, and cool blues but the creams, ivories, and sometimes cool grays catch my interest. 

My vintage Ralph Lauren cable knit sweater has been a staple in my wardrobe for years now. The denim I'm wearing is stark white and made me leary about pairing it with my cream sweater and almost khaki trench but the combination balanced out perfectly! It's a beautiful Sunday despite the weather being so chilly, but that is expected as its nearly December! I'm looking forward to the holidays, Thanksgivings right around the corner! Peace and blessings ❤️


Top Ralph Lauren || Pants HM || Shoes Ann Taylor || Jacket Ann Taylor


Xoxoxooxoxo Milyaka la del 💋

Comments