Matching sets








Dressing appropriately for the weather can be difficult, especially when you want to be so cute! I have a few really cute coats but I don't like wearing them and covering up my outfit. I started opting for heavier fabrics in brighter colors to keep my ensemble fresh and appropriate for the weather but still cute and fun for me to feel pretty! I love a crop but being cold outside simply to show your mid-drift is silly, this crop I'm wearing is appropriate for me as it covers but still has the aesthetic I love so much.

Playing with prints is a stretch for me I sometimes don't think I can pull it off. I'm a neutral person so if the colors aren't too elaborate I feel more confident. I salute those bright bubbly individuals who can pull off mixing prints, it's so fun I'll get the nerve to try one day! Cheers to a good Monday evening, looking forward to a productive week! 


Top & Bottom F21 || Shoes Nastygal 


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋


Comments