Minimal Transition










Found a perfect fitting gray sweater from H&M not to long ago and I'm in love! My torso is so short because I'm sooo petite so sometimes it's difficult to find things that compliment my silhouette rather than working against it. Crop tops are everything and I'm obsessed with them but I'm slowly getting into that mid range crop, you know where it's not quite right under your bust but not entirely down to your waistline? Maybe even slightly above or below your belly button! That's my new favorite fit lol! I hopefully get sewing down to perfection enough to make a run of them! Hopefully! 

Since the sweater is so simple I had no desire to work against this simplicity so I paired it with light denim and light sandals. A different transition could've been wearing white with the gray sweater or even black for an elevated look! 

Thanksgiving has come and gone, how amazing it was will be forever a lasting memory ❤️ We had an awesome seafood feast with grilled shrimp kabobs, grilled corn, bell pepper, onion, baking potatoes, and al dente asparagus!! So untraditional and so yummy! 




I hope everyone's Thanksgiving was nothing short of wonderful! I am truly thankful for all that I have and don't have.. My family means everything to me, I'm so thankful I can create these priceless memories with them and also share them with you ❤️

Peace and blessing to everyone!


Top HM || Jeans F21 || Shoes Ann Taylor 


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments