Shades of Yaka







Shades of yaka in full effect! Who doesn't love a great fitted knit pencil skirt? I literally own one in every neutral shade you could imagine. I've had a change of energy where all I want to wear is white, ivory, and lighter tones. Maybe I'm shifting gears into a lighter atmosphere of emotions in the coming months? Hopefully in the coming of the New Year?! 

Holidays are literally right around the corner and I have no earthly idea what gifts I'm giving my loved ones. Travel is always appropriate and fun, so maybe a vacay is in order! I know in past posts  I mentioned my Vintage Submarine clothing shop where I revamped vintage pieces and had them online for sale... I've cease and desist the shop in order to focus my efforts toward building Dicru the Label into a RTW clothing line. I look forward to introducing my line to you in the coming months! Have a great Tuesday and lovely Thanksgiving this Thursday if I don't get to tell you later!!


Top F21 || Skirt HM || Shoes F21


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments

  1. love this minimalistic styling, it's so fresh! I love it!!
    http://www.majolies.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this minimalistic styling, it's so fresh! I love it!!
    http://www.majolies.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment