New Flutter Lashes






Clearly I'm late on the make-up bandwagon but I've learned a tip & trick or two from YouTube! Try saying that three times fast 😝 

I love my Better than Sex Mascara from Too Faced because it really coats my natural lashes quite well, but nothing gives you that edge like false lashes! It's something about the wave of that lash every blink your lid takes that's euphoric to a woman's ego!!! 

A lot of people use tweezers, and I do sometimes, but I find if you hold your head in an upward position after the glue has sat and been tacky, that you can place the lashes on your lid pretty precisely with your fingers. I'm not sure however, how this might work if you have on acrylic nails but it works wonders without! 

After you place them let them sit there and give it time for the glue to become even more tackey. I then take my tweezers and adjust them down, then press with my fingers to secure.

I hope this was helpful, if not.. Visit YouTube! That's is a makeup class in itself!!! 


Top F21 || Foundation Lancôme || Concealer MAC || Blush MAC || Lashes Flutter Lashes 


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

Comments