Berry-ful Parfait Day


It's been so hard during this pregnancy to eat right! I always try to practice eating clean but it is so easy to just grab breakfast from a fast food restaurant on the way to school versus taking the extra 30 or so minutes to properly prepare a breakfast with substance.. Sheesh, I wish food just came ready prepared the exact way you want it but, I live in reality and that is just not my reality.

I enjoy the taste of yogurt but the consistency of yogurt isn't to appealing to me unless I have some fruits and things added for extra texture. This morning I took the time to carefully make a personal fruit parfait for my breakfast and I'm so so glad I did! It turned out so yummy and I think me and baby are both pleased! 



Ingredients:
•Greek Vanilla Yogurt
•Peaches
•Nectarines
•Strawberries
•Blackberries 
•Raspberries
•Vanilla Granola 



Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋

 

Comments