Thursday Motivation


Good morning motivation on this beautiful Thursday! I woke up with it heavy on my heart to discuss loving ones self, and the motivation we have to manifest within ourselves to fuel us in this ever changing world. The Information Age is upon us and whether we recognize and adapt to its environment will determine our own mental and emotional state. It's easy to unlock your phone and literally watch other people living out their lives in front of you piece by piece, and although a positive image of a lifestyle could be motivation to you it could also bring your spirit down if that's not quite where you are in your life. We are all human, we have an innate nature to "keep up with the joneses", or "the kardashians" if that's your cup of tea. We have to constantly be that reminder to our subconscious that no one is us and that is indeed the power we have to dictate our own lives.

I saw a wonderful quote that read... "The grass is always greener where you water it." If that is not the truth then I don't know what is! I even had to check myself..! 

To help myself stay on track with fulfilling my goals and ambitions I keep a beautiful calendar I went ahead and spent the extra few dollars on so I would enjoy writing in it and planning things out. An awesome planner I was gifted before was a passion planner, it saved my life at the time! I also keep a journal, as well a drawing pad I tote around in my purse. Whatever our motivation needs to be is only up to us to uncover, let's take the initiative! C'est la vie ❤️


Xoxoxoxoxoox Milyaka la del 💋
 

Comments