Sunday Brunch + Drinks with the Girls!


 

A few weeks ago, I was so lucky to have a much-needed brunch date with some of my new girlfriends! I met them being a bridesmaid for a coworker who soon became a fast friend! Her group of girlfriends and me just hit it off so we've been organizing little outings with each other ever since!


We visited this Latin American restaurant called Cafe Kacao here in Oklahoma City, and I must say the food and drinks were divine! I had two different drinks, one a Jamaica Margarita and also a Pineapple Margarita because I was feeling sassy hunny! lol :)



The Jamaica Margarita was my favorite! Its pictured below.



I would definitely give it a 8/10 because the portion size for food and drink were very filling! The atmosphere was pleasant as well!



Thanks for tuning in, 
Xoxo Milyaka LaDell 

Comments